To identify my accomplishments and areas of growth and focus on areas improving in the future. I asked to myself these backward-looking questions for my personal growth:
– What have been my biggest successes or accomplishments this year?
– What challenges have I faced, and how have I addressed them?
– What have I learned about myself over the past year?
– What have I learned from my mistakes or failures?
– What positive qualities or strengths have I demonstrated over the past year?
GROWTH – HOW CAN I ACHIEVE IT?